Legal information under LSSICE
In virtue of the established in the Law 34/2002, of Services of the Society of the Information and of Electronic Commerce (in forward LSSYCE), TEYDER S.L. with CIF B58570581 and social address Polígono Industrial Sant Antoni Nave 5, 08620 Sant Vicenç dels Horts (Barcelona) and e-mail address [email protected] declares that it is holder of:
- The website: teyder.com
- The following social networks:
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/TEYDER SL/teyder/
That TEYDER SL is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, in volume 9954, folio 099, sheet number 8091.
TEYDER SL cannot assume any responsibility derived from the bad use, the undue or illicit information appeared in its own web page. Within the limits established by law, TEYDER SL assumes no liability for the lack of truthfulness, completeness, updating and accuracy of the data or information contained in its websites and social networks.
The contents and information of the websites of TEYDER SL are elaborated by professionals duly qualified to exercise their profession. However, the content and information are not binding on the aforementioned, nor are they opinions, advice or advice.
The Internet pages and social networks belonging to TEYDER SL may contain links to other pages of third parties. Therefore, it cannot be held responsible for the content that may appear on third party pages. The texts, images, sounds, animations, software and other contents included in this website are the exclusive property of TEYDER SL or its licensors. Any act of transmission, distribution, sale, reproduction, storage or total or partial public communication must have the express consent of TEYDER SL.
TEYDER SL reserves the right to block or deny access to the website without prior notice to any user who goes against the current legal policy.
The user must have a profile in social networks in order to interact with TEYDER SL and accept the relationship with our social network. If so executed, TEYDER SL will have access to the user’s profile in accordance with the parameters stipulated by the social network itself and may interact with it by sending messages, publications, participation in contests and sweepstakes. If the user does not want TEYDER SL to be able to access or interact with his/her profile, it shall be necessary to unlink from the profile by unfollowing or removing TEYDER SL as a friend, follower or user. The actions carried out by TEYDER SL may be informative and / or advertising of its services or products, considering that the social network is an advertising medium, under the responsibility of TEYDER SL regarding publications and communications made by these online media. The participation of users in contests, promotions or any other activity promoted through social networks.
The actions carried out by TEYDER SL may be informative and/or advertising of its services or products, considering that the social network is an advertising medium, under the responsibility of TEYDER SL regarding the publications and communications made by these online media.
The participation of users in contests, promotions or sweepstakes will imply that the user accepts the legal bases of this contest, promotion or sweepstakes that will be published in the social network of reference at the appropriate time and with its participation implies that the user has accepted them.
Users are reminded that the publications they make on social networks will be under their responsibility and must respect the laws and rights of third parties that may affect with special relevance to the rights of intellectual property, data protection and the image of third parties, as well as the rules of the social networks themselves contained in the following links:
Instagram : https://help.instagram.com/
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
– Contact form: Your data will be processed in order to manage your request and be able to respond. Your data will be kept until the request is resolved and will not be passed on to third parties.
– If provided on social networks, the purpose of this treatment is to manage and control social networks as well as the extraction of information from the user’s activity on the website. These data will be transferred to the social networks that manage the cookies and will be kept as established by these companies.
In any case, you may indicate the revocation of the consent given, if this was the basis that legitimized the processing or the exercise of the rights provided:
– Access: the data subject has the right to know whether the data controller processes his personal data and, if so, has the right to access this data, as well as to obtain information on the processing carried out.
– Rectification: It is linked to incomplete inaccuracy of the data. The data subject has the right to rectify inaccurate personal data and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Erasure: the right to obtain the erasure of your personal data (“right to be forgotten”), when it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, the consent on which the processing was based is revoked, the data subject objects to the processing, the data has been unlawfully processed, the data has to be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation or has been obtained in connection with the provision of Information Society services to minors.
- Limitation of processing: this is the right of the data subject to mark his or her stored personal data in order to limit processing in the future. Limitation of processing means that, at the request of the data subject, the personal data will no longer be processed.
– Opposition: the data subject has the right to object to the processing of his or her data when it is based on certain specific cases and a reason related to his or her personal situation is required.
– Data portability: the data subject has the right to receive his or her personal data provided to the controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, if based on consent or contract, the processing is carried out by automated means.
– Unless subject to automated individual decisions: the data subject has the right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing of his or her data, including profiling that produces legal effects on him or her or adversely affects him or her,
These requests must be made in Polígono Industrial Sant Antoni Nave 5, 08620 Sant Vicenç dels Horts (Barcelona) or [email protected].
You may also file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Industrial and Intellectual Property
This website is the property of TEYDER SL. The intellectual property rights and rights of exploitation and reproduction of this website, its pages, its presence in social networks, screens, the information they contain, their appearance and design, as well as the links (“hyperlinks”) established from which, to other websites of any affiliated center or dependent agency, are the exclusive property of the product, unless expressly stated otherwise.
All names, designs and/or logos, as well as any products or services offered and reflected in this website, are trademarks duly registered by TEYDER SL by its subsidiaries and/or dominated or third parties.
Any improper use of the same by persons other than their legitimate owner and without the express and unequivocal consent of the same may be denounced and prosecuted by all legal means existing in the Spanish legal system and / or community.
The intellectual property rights and trademarks of third parties are conveniently highlighted and must be respected by any person accessing this page, not being responsible TEYDER SL the use that the USER can carry out in this regard, being the sole responsibility of his person.
For personal and private use is only allowed to download the contents, copy or print any page of this website and social networks. It is forbidden to reproduce, transmit, modify or delete the information, contents or warnings of this website without the prior written permission of TEYDER SL.
TEYDER SL does not transfer ownership of its software to users. The user is the owner of the media on which the software is recorded. TEYDER SL places all industrial and intellectual property rights, including software. If you transfer software from this website to your terminal, you may not dissect by study and decompile, translate the version of the original object code or its language to another code or language.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These general conditions are governed by Spanish law, being competent Spanish courts and tribunals to hear any questions that may arise in relation to the interpretation, application and enforcement of the same. The user, by virtue of his acceptance of the conditions contained in this general notice, expressly waives any jurisdiction that, by application of the Civil Procedure Law in force, may be applicable.