Legal information under de LSSICE
Under the provisions of the Law 34/2002, on the Information Society Services and e-commerce (from now on LSSYCE), TEYDER SL with CIF B58570581 and social address Polígono Industrial Sant Antoni Nave 5, 08620 Sant Vicenç dels Horts (Barcelona) and email address [email protected] declares that is the owner of:
- The website: teyder.com
- The following social networks:
That TEYDER SL is registered at Barcelona Mercantile Registry, in volume 9954, page 099, page number 8091.
TEYDER SL cannot assume any liability arising from misuse, improper or illegal information appeared on the website of its own. With the limits prescribed by law, TEYDER SL assumes no liability for the lack of truthfulness, integrity, updating and accuracy of data or information contained in their websites and social networks.
The contents and information from the websites of TEYDER SL are prepared by suitably qualified professionals to exercise their profession. However, content and information do not bind the above-mentioned, nor are opinions, advice or legal advice of any kind, since it is merely a service offered for information and informative.
The Internet pages and social networks that belong to TEYDER SL may contain links (links) to other pages third. Therefore, it can not take responsibility for the content that may appear on pages of others. The texts, images, sounds, animation, software and other content included on this website are the exclusive property of TEYDER SL or its licensors. Any act of transmission, distribution, sale, reproduction, storage or public communication in whole or in part, must have the express consent of TEYDER SL.
The TEYDER SL preserve the right to block or deny the access to the website without no need to communicate previously to any user that goes against the current legal policy.
The user must have their profile on social networks in order to interact with TEYDER SL and accept the relationship with our social network. If this is executed, TEYDER SL will have access to the user’s profile in accordance with the parameters stipulated by the social network itself and may interact with it by sending messages, publications, participation in contests and sweepstakes. If the user does not want TEYDER SL to be able to access or interact with his/her profile, it will be necessary to disassociate himself from the profile by unfollowing or deleting as a friend, follower or user TEYDER SL. The actions you perform TEYDER SL may be informative and/or advertising of its services or products, considering that the social network is an advertising medium, under the responsibility of TEYDER SL regarding publications and communications made by these online means. The participation of users in contests, promotion or any other activity promoted through social networks.
The actions you perform TEYDER SL may be informative and/or advertising of its services or products, considering that the social network is an advertising medium, under the responsibility of TEYDER SL regarding publications and communications made by these online means.
The participation of users in contests, promotions or sweepstakes will imply that the user accepts the legal bases of this contest, promotion or sweepstakes that will be published on the reference social network at the appropriate time and with their participation implies that the user has accepted them.
Users are reminded that posts they make on social media will be under their responsibility and will need to respect the laws and rights of third parties that may affect with particular relevance the intellectual property rights, data protection and the image of third parties themselves, as well as the rules of the social networks themselves contained in the following links:
Instagram : https://help.instagram.com/
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
Under the Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data, you hereby authorize the personal data provided to be processed under the responsibility of TEYDER SL and social adress in Polígono Industrial Sant Antoni Nave 5, 08620 Sant Vicenç dels Horts (Barcelona):
– Contact Form: Your data will be processed in order to manage your request and be able to respond. Your data will be kept until the request is resolved and will not be transmitted to third parties.
– If they are provided in the social networks, the purpose of this processing is to manage and control social networks as well as the information extract from the user’s activity on the website. These data will be transfer to the social networks that manage the cookies and will be kept as it is established by those companies.
– If they are provided in the analytics cookies that previously have accepted in our website, they will be used to collect information from the user’s computer to obtain information about their activity in the web site; existing an international data transfer to the United States and will be kept as long as it is essential according to the cookies policy.
In any case, you can indicate the revocation of the consent given, if this was the basis that legitimized the processing or exercise the rights provided for:
– Access: the data subject has the right to know whether the controller processes his personal data and, if so, has the right to access this data, as well as to obtain information about the processing carried out.
– Rectification: It is linked to the incomplete inaccuracy of the data. The data subject has the right to rectify his inaccurate personal data and that his/her incomplete personal data be completed.
- Deletion: the right to obtain the deletion of their personal data (“right to be forgotten”), when these are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, the consent on which the processing was based is revoked, the interested party opposes to the processing, the data have been treated illegally, have to be deleted to comply with a legal obligation or have been obtained in relation to the offer of services of the information society aimed at minors.
- Limitation of processing: it is the right of the interested person to mark his/her personal data retained in order to limit the processing in the future. The limitation of processing means that, at the request of the person concerned, your personal data indicated will be no longer processed.
– Opposition: the data subject has the right to object to the processing of his data when he basis them on certain specific cases and a reason related to his personal situation is called on.
– Data portability: the data subject has the right to receive his/her personal data provided to the controller in a structured, commonly used and mechanically readable format, if it is based on consent or a contract, the processing is carried out by automated means.
– Unless the subject of automated individual decisions: the data subject has the right not to be the subject of a decision based on the automated processing of his data, including profiling that produces legal effects on him or adversely affects him,
These requests must be made in Polígono Industrial Sant Antoni Nave 5, 08620 Sant Vicenç dels Horts (Barcelona) or [email protected].
You can also file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Industrial and Intelectual Property
This website is the property of TEYDER SL. The intellectual property rights and rights of exploitation and reproduction of this website, its pages, its presence on social networks, screens, the information they contain, their appearance and design, as well as the links (“hyperlinks”) established from which, to other websites of any affiliated center or dependent agency, they are the exclusive property of the product, unless expressly specified otherwise.
All names, designs and/or logos, as well as any products or services offered and reflected on this website, are trademarks duly registered by TEYDER SL by their subsidiaries and/or dominated or by third parties.
Any misuse thereof by persons other than its legitimate owner and without the express and unequivocal consent of it may be denounced and prosecuted by all legal means existing in the Spanish and/or Community Legal Order.
The intellectual property rights and trademarks of third parties are conveniently highlighted and must be respected by any person accessing this page, not being responsible for TEYDER SL the use that the USER may carry out in this regard, being the sole responsibility for his person.
For personal and private use only it is permitted to download the contents, copy or print any page of this website and social networks. It is prohibited to reproduce, transmit, modify or delete the information, contents or warnings of this website without the prior written permission of TEYDER SL.
TEYDER SL does not transfer ownership of its software to users. The user is the owner of the media on which the software is recorded. TEYDER SL places all industrial and intellectual property rights, including software. If you transfer software from this website to your terminal, you will not be able to dissect by study and decompile, translate the version of the original object code or your language into another code or language.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These general conditions are governed by Spanish law, being competent Spanish courts and tribunals to hear any issues arise concerning the interpretation, application and compliance with them. The user, by virtue of its acceptance to the conditions contained in this general disclaimer, expressly disclaims any jurisdiction which, by implementing the Code of Civil Procedure in force may be applicable.